Sunday, February 17, 2008

Big Night Out

As I am sure those couple of you who are reading my blog are dying to find out how big my night was, I am here to share! We went to dinner with our friends, out to Outback. We hadn't eaten there since our days in Washington state. I had the Clam Chowder to start.....only telling you this because it was absolutely fantastic! I could have just eaten that! Anyway, we didn't make it home until 9:15! Told you we would be home by 10! We were only out that late because the restaurant had a 50 minute wait. Anyway, there you go, in a nutshell. I am old. And dull. Maybe it was my date who is old and dull? I'd prefer to think so rather than myself!

1 comment:

ABW said...

I miss the fresh seafood in WA. We do have an Outback here but since there are only a handful of restaurants, we never get in anywhere.

Glad you had a good time! Would have been more fun with me, huh? LOL