Friday, February 15, 2008

My 2nd attempt of blogging

Well, this is my 2nd attempt at blogging. I began one a few months ago due to a friend of mine having one, but I decided I really didn't have anything to say. Well, I have come to the conclusion that I do have a lot to say and am ready to speak my mind and share things about myself. I am truly hoping, though, through this blog attempt, that maybe I will make a few new real friends. I need some more additional adult interaction that doesn't include family members, co-workers, or our children's friends' parents!!!!

For anyone who takes the time to read my blog, thanks in advance! I apprecate you stopping by and please say hello!

2 comments:

ABW said...

Hi! :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see you've started blogging again. Maybe ABW's "motivation" will help keep you going this time. It was great to meet you when she and Gunner were visiting NYC.

If your writing is anything like you in person, I'm sure this blog will be a lot of fun to read. I'm looking forward to reading it!

ABWF